Here at Pleasant Pediatric Dentistry, we're dedicated to providing quality dental care to the children of the West Valley. No where else will you find a more comfortable, inviting and kid-friendly office than here at PPD.
So, feel free to look around our site, and don't hestitate to contact our helpful and friendly staff about your child's dental care.
|Special Needs Patients|
Pleasant Pediatric Dentistry is dedicated to providing quality dental care to the children of the West Valley. We focus on preventive and restorative dental services in an inviting and comfortable setting.
I come from a 21 year career of Public Health, so of course that is still a big part of my 'private' practice. Below are the top 10 tenants of my philosophy of care.
- A child's first visit to the dentist should occur by eruption of the first tooth or by 1 yr of age --- this visit should be free and informative.
- Establishing a "Dental Home" so there is a source for consistent accurate information and a place to go for an emergency.
- Parents should accompany their children to the dentist and for treatment whenever feasible.
- Prevention (oral health, general health, and everyday accidents)
- Education of the child and the parent is essential and on-going.
- Anticipatory Guidance (Age appropriate milestones) should be monitored.
- The "Big Picture": what happens now may have a large impact on what occurs later.
- Use of "Best Practices" to provide practical, compassionate, and meaningful dental care.
- A Pediatric Dentist should work in tandem with the family's physician to know the patient and provide the best care possible.
- Healthcare is about people, so I should always be available by some means, to the patient, the guardian, and the physician.